Of Value: 2021 National Conferece-Collecting on the Cutting Edge: The Bunker Artspace
Course Registration $40.00 Members
$40.00 General Admission
Beth Rudin DeWoody and curators Laura Dvorkin and Maynard Monrow discuss the establishment and programming of The Bunker Artspace in West Palm Beach, Florida, which opened in 2017.
DeWoody has long championed emerging and often overlooked artists, acquiring works in depth from early in their careers. The Bunker, housed in a converted toy factory, showcases DeWoody’s extraordinary collection and serves as a platform to amplify her ongoing support of a diverse array of visual artists.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment