Theory and Methodology Review | January 2023
Wednesday, Jan 25, 2023
Wednesday, January 25, 2023 | 4-7pm EST
This course is for current members and candidates for membership who have not completed CASP, the NYU Appraisal Studies certificate, or taken the Theory and Methodology Candidate Course within the past five years. This course will review the essential framework of appraising personal property, including the different types of appraisals, values and approaches used to create appraisals. Additionally, this class will review appraisal terms, definitions, standards and the Appraisers Association's Code of Ethics.
Instructors: Cynthia Herbert, AAA
Course Fee: $125
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment