Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Resurrection; The Reascendancy of Connoisseurship
Speakers: Robert Simon, Jonquil O'Reilly, Andrew Butterfield, Nancy Harrison
The Old Master art market changed after the 2008 economic meltdown as interest in areas like Contemporary art accelerated. In the last several years, however, auction houses and galleries have been embracing new strategies and cross-discipline marketing to engage a wider range of new and younger collectors. This has resulted in rekindled momentum for the category. In this panel, you’ll hear from dealer Robert Simon, Christie’s specialist Jonquil O’Reilly, and sculpture dealer Andrew Butterfield, about what’s going on in their market now, what’s selling, who’s buying, and at what prices.
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment