Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel Perspectives on the Impressionist Art Market
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
Although French Impressionist art still draws big crowds to museum exhibitions and masterworks by the major artists still bring trophy prices, this market has had its vicissitudes, due to geo-political forces and a younger audience who seek a contemporary aesthetic.
Nancy Harrison, AAA, moderates a panel with leading art dealers Michael Findlay and David Norman to discuss market dynamics and the future of the field.
Michael Findlay, Director, Acquavella Galleries
David Norman, Owner, David Norman Fine Art
Nancy Harrison, AAA, Partner, Vice President, Senior Fine Art Specialist
Emigrant Bank Fine Art Finance/Fine Art Asset Management, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment