Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel: Methodology of Appraising an Artists’ Estate
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
Appraising an artist’s entire estate brings a level of complexity not often found with other assignments. One may need to address a high volume of objects, multiple stakeholders, and a variety of working conditions in order to simply assess the scope of work. The estate of American artist Stephen Pace (1918-2010) is our working model as we examine this type of appraisal report.
Christine Berry, Co-owner, Berry Campbell Gallery
Rachael Blackburn Cozad, AAA, Owner, Principal Appraiser, Madison Group Fine Art Appraisals
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment