On Demand Lecture Series - State of the Fake: Luxury Edition
On Demand (Recording) $20.00 Members
Free CASP Student or Associate Candidate
Free Full Series
The new asset class of luxury wearables is threatened by the pervasive counterfeit market. Join Graham Wetzbarger, Luxury Appraisals & Authentication, to explore this rapidly growing $50b marketplace. Learn how to assess the equity in someone's closet; and gain valuable insight to protect yourself and your clients from replicas.
This is a recording of a webinar previously held live on June 5, 2023.
1.5 CE credits
Graham Wetzbarger, One of the world's leading experts in the booming authenticated resale industry, Wetzbarger's passion for Luxury led him on a career path never forged before. His unique experiences and insight keeps his consultancy firm, Luxury Appraisals & Authentication, in high demand from analysts, retailers, institutions and the media. Grateful for his success, Graham donates much of his time to the Authentication Institute of America, helping to shape the next generation of experts, business owners, and innovators of sustainable, pre-owned fashion.
Free Associate and Student Members RSVP required
$25 General Admission
Click here to register for the 2022-2023 Full Lecture Series.
If you have previously registered for the 2022-2023 full lecture series, you do not need to re-submit payment or registration information.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market