These courses are for candidates – appraisers pursuing membership. Please contact the Membership Manager, for further information before registering.
If you are a non-member with less than five years of appraisal or connoisseurship and marketplace experience we suggest that you take our Comprehensive Appraisal Studies Program (CASP). Learn more about CASP>>
- Appraisal Writing Workshop
- Theory and Methodology of Appraising
- Research Methods for Appraisers
- Legal & Ethical Aspects of Appraising
- Theory and Methodology Review
- Courses require at least 5 students to run.
- Changes or cancellations to your registration must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of your course. If you do NOT notify us at least 5 business days before the course, you will be charged a $50 administration fee.