Copyright for Art Professionals
Course Registration $25.00 Members
$30.00 General Admission
Join Richard Lehun, New York Arts Lawyer and Professor of Law, for part one of a two-part series of on-demand webinars that will concentrate on the basics of copyright for art professionals. In this thirty-minute presentation, the following will be discussed:
- Why an understanding of copyright is essential for an arts professional
- The purpose and basis of copyright
- Requirements of copyright
.5 CE Credit
$30 General Admission
Register online (at the top of this page)
or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment;
registration accepted only with payment.
Richard M. Lehun is a founding member of the New York Stropheus legal and business collective for the arts, responsible for transactions, artist-gallery relations, artist commissions, art advising, consignor-auction house relations, gallery, museum, auction house, and non-profit ethics. He also works in the area of arts related intellectual property issues, including copyright and trademark. Richard Lehun has lectured on art law internationally, and was recently appointed as Associate Professor and head of Art Law at Christie’s Education.
Richard Lehun completed his JD at McGill University, and then attained a doctorate in fiduciary law (SJD) while cross-appointed as a Visiting Researcher at Harvard Law School.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment