Decorated Light: Apprising American Stained Glass Windows
Course Registration $50.00 General Admission
The market for American stained glass windows has
been growing since the explosion of interest in collecting
Tiffany in the 1980s. Tiffany and Frank Lloyd Wright are
no longer the only collectible names. Julie L. Sloan, AAA
will explore the different types of American windows that
come to market, both decorative and religious, and provide
information on how to value them both for market value
and retail replacement value.
This is a recording of a webinar initially held on December 15, 2020.
1 CE Credit
$50 General Admission
Register online (at the top of this page)
or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment;
registration accepted only with payment.
Image: Tiffany Studios, ca. 1928, Detail, Bailey Memorial Window, Theodore Parker Memorial Church, West Roxbury, MA.
Julie L. Sloan has been a consultant for stained-glass restoration for almost 35 years, and an appraiser of stained glass for 10 years. She regularly consults with Sotheby’s, Christie’s, Bonhams, Freeman’s, and other auction houses, as well as providing appraisals for owners around the country.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment