Appraising Watches in 2021
Course Registration $10.00 Members
$10.00 General Admission
In this live webinar Isabella Proia, Specialist and Associate Vice President, Phillips, will provide an overview of the last few years in valuing, collecting, and selling modern and vintage wristwatches. Isabella will discuss what sets a good watch apart from an exemplary one, with examples from Phillips recent Geneva Watch Auction XIII.
This is a recording of a webinar held live on May 18, 2021.
1 CE Credit
Register online or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment;
registration accepted only with payment.
Isabella Proia, Specialist and Associate Vice President, joined the Phillips Watches department in January 2018, supporting the international team in their cataloguing and business getting efforts, as well as lending an editorial voice to the Phillips.com website. Phillips in Association with Bacs & Russo is the global market leader in watch auctions, dedicated exclusively to rare and exceptional collectors’ watches. Since joining Phillips, she has been part of numerous record-breaking sales. Isabella holds a Master of Arts degree in History from New York University and a Bachelor’s degree in History from Georgetown University. Her academic background in evidence-based historical research aligns perfectly with the Phillips Watches department’s dedication to expertise and scholarship.
Terms of Registration
By registering for this lecture you acknowledge that the content of this program will be captured in digital format and may be used for both archival and promotional purposes. Submission of your registration authorizes The Appraisers Association of America, its contractors and sponsors permission to use your voice and/or image in any such archival or promotional recording, photograph or streaming activity and to contact you by mail or e-mail.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market