Luxury Handbags: Identification, Authentication, Valuation
Course Registration $40.00 Members
$50.00 General Admission
In this webinar, Graham Wetzbarger, Chief Authenticator for The RealReal and Fashion professor at the Academy of Arts University, will give an overview of today’s luxury handbag industry. Graham will discuss the importance of authentication in a world of ever evolving counterfeits, the growing secondary market, handbags as collateral and heirlooms, and how we determine fair market price vs. retail replacement. Webinar attendees will learn the history, signature styles, pricing and authentication tips for Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
1.5 CE Credits
Register online (at the top of this page)
or by calling 212.889.5404 x 11.
Email confirmations will be sent upon receipt of payment; registration accepted only with payment.
Graham Wetzbarger, A.J.P., Chief Authenticator for The RealReal has worked with luxury goods for over a decade. His authentication expertise grew from his background in Fashion Design and Art History, and his thirst for knowledge has taken him around the world. In addition to authenticating and appraising items with his teams in SF and NJ and leading product knowledge training for TRR employees, Graham teaches Fashion History & Style Trends at the Academy of Art University.
TheRealReal is a premier site for online luxury consignment with over 1,200 employees and multiple locations across the United States that accept and ship product worldwide. The San Francisco Bay Area company prides itself on authenticating luxury goods and weeding out the fakes, focusing on honoring heritage brands and extending the lifecycle of luxury items.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment