On Demand - Japanese Textiles
Course Registration $10.00 Members
$20.00 General Admission
In this lecture, Diane Genre, AAA, will give
a brief history of Japanese textiles and the
centers of textile production. Diane will
explore the various ways that textiles were
used, from everyday life to ceremonial rituals.
Attendees will develop a basic knowledge of
identifying these items, as well as how they
came to the international market in the past
and how the current market views
and values the items.
CE Credits: 1.5
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market