Woodstock: Appraising the Counterculture
Course Registration $30.00 Members
$35.00 General Admission
This session will explore the music memorabilia market against
the background of Woodstock, appraising the most important and
iconic artifacts of the 1960s as well as the more niche relics
Helen Hall is Certified Member of the Appraisers Association with over 20 years of experience in the field of Music and Film Memorabilia. Formerly Head of Entertainment Memorabilia at Christie's in London and New York, Helen now works directly with the Archives and Estates of musicians, actors and film directors as well as with private collectors in this area.
1.5 CE Credits
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market