Beyond USPAP: A Practical Approach to Operating a General Appraisal Practice
Course Registration $25.00 Members
$35.00 General Admission
This lecture will discuss; negotiating the assignment, performing the fieldwork, determining the scope, choosing other team members, delegating tasks, performing research, reaching value conclusions, and compiling the report.
Robert Levy, AAA is a graduate of Emory University, after which he held a European apprenticeship. Past positions include cataloguer and buyer at several internationally-known auction houses. Robert has had his own private practice, ARTXPRT/ Beverly Hills Appraisal Co., since 1979. Clients include Bank Trust departments, Trust & Estate law ?rms, Insurance Carriers, damage & loss adjusters and attorneys. Robert is a certified member of the Appraisers Association in the category of Household Contents
1.5 CE Credits
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment