The Veil May be Lifting - On Demand
Course Registration $60.00 Members
$75.00 General Admission
In the U.S., beginning with the antiquities trade, regulators have their eyes trained on the art market to prevent money-laundering and other criminal conduct. Regulators in Europe have imposed similar requirements as well. This panel will analyze what regulations exist and which ones are likely just around the corner, and will suggest what best practices need to be in place when doing business in the art market.
1 CE credit
Sandrine Giroud Esq., Partner, Lalive SA
Rena Neville Esq., Director, Corinth Consulting
Victor J. Rocco Esq., Partner, Herrick Feinstein LLP
Howard Spiegler, Member, Kaye Spiegler, Moderator
We thank the sponsor of this panel: https://www.withersworldwide.com/en-gb/
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market