Understanding an Auction Consignment Agreement
Thursday, Oct 6, 2022
Zoom - Live Webinar
In this webinar Lee White Galvis, a New York-based attorney with more than 25 years’ experience on the front lines of the art and auction business, will walk attendees through a standard auction house consignment agreement. Attendees will be provided with a sample consignment agreement to review while Lee addresses the who (consignor), where (site of sale), and whats (property).
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions and areas of particular interest in advance. Instructions for submitting questions will be provided in your confirmation email, as well as the sample consignment agreement.
This webinar will not be recorded.
1 CE Credit
Lee White Galvis is a New York-based attorney with more than 25 years’ experience on the front lines of the art and auction business. Currently running her own private art law advisory practice, Lee previously served as in-house counsel at Christie’s, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, and The Guggenheim Museum. Her focus is on transactional work, including agreements for acquisitions, commissions, loans, appraisals, art advisory, and exhibitions; she also advises on all aspects of art ownership and collection management. She serves on the boards of the Association of Professional Art Advisors and the American Federation of Arts.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment