Appraisal Writing Workshop | April 2023
Wednesday, Apr 19 - Thursday, Apr 27, 2023
April 19, 20, 26, and 27, 2023 | 4-6:30pm EST each day / 1-3:30pm PT each day | Online
Course Registration $350.00 Associates, Candidates, and Members
Appraisal writing is the core of the appraisal profession. This class will teach you how to approach, construct, and develop different types of written appraisal reports for different purposes. Learn the fundamentals of writing insurance, damage and loss, estate, donation, equitable distribution, and inventory appraisals. The course includes a digital textbook as well as significant feedback on a final assignment. Each session meets four times for a total of ten hours; attendance is required at all four meetings.
Sharon Chrust, AAA and Kathy Rosenblatt, AAA
$350 for Candidates for Accredited or Certified Membership and current Members
Access to a computer with a microphone, speakers, and a strong Internet connection is required. A headset is strongly recommended.
Changes or cancellations to your registration must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of your course. Changes within 5 days are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment