Of Value: 2022 National Conference Breakout: Collector Cars: The Market, The Trends, The Future
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
We will examine the current market for collector cars, the recent trends and where this segment may go in the future. We will also look at the impacts of the Covid shutdowns, how the market evolved and survived and what the “re-entry” to normal was like. Finally, with acceptance and emerging strength of electric vehicles what might the future hold for the industry.
Christopher D. Sanger, AAA, President, Durant Enterprises
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment