Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel: NFTs and the Evolving Art World Ecosystem
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
NFTs and the Evolving Art World Ecosystem
Non-Fungible Tokens dominated headlines in 2021 with extraordinary prices realized for digital-only assets - what has subsequently evolved are the roles of auction houses, galleries, and service providers such as insurers and appraisers. This panel explores how NFTs have challenged observers and participants to reconsider what constitutes art, and discusses how this new technology is affecting the various affiliated businesses.
Nyasha Foy, VP, Assistant General Counsel, & NFTs, Sotheby's
Ankur Kacker, Senior Vice President, Head of Digital Assets UK, Marsh Ltd.
Anders Petterson, Founder, ArtTactic
Caroline Taylor, AAA, Founder & CEO, Appraisal Bureau, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment