Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel: The American Arts and Crafts Movement: Understanding Today’s Market
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
The American Arts and Crafts Movement: Understanding Today’s Market
This panel will explore how the American Arts & Crafts Movement has evolved into a niche area of the Twentieth Century Design market. The panel’s speakers will review the important designers and objects associated with the movement and the major dealers and collectors who served as market movers. The panel will take the form of a lively discussion focusing on the factors influencing today’s market, how to discern quality and value, and the relationship between auction and retail prices.
Johnathan Clancy, Ph.D, Director of Collections and Preservation, The Stickley Museum of Craftsman Farms
Robert Kaplan, Private Dealer, Collector, and Former Principal of the NYC gallery Cathers & Dembrosky
David Rago, President, Rago/Wright, expert in the field of American ceramics and art pottery
Molly Seiler, AAA, President, Molly Seiler & Associates, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment