Of Value: 2022 National Conference Panel: Contemporary Art Glass in 2022: The United Nations International Year of Glass
Course Registration $40.00 Member
$40.00 General Admission
Celebrate the Contemporary Art Glass movement during the United Nations International Year of Glass. Survey the movement with the Ringling Museum’s extensive collection as a guide. Look through the eyes of an experienced collector as they share their passion for the medium and experiences within the Contemporary Art Glass collecting community at large. Keep your finger on the pulse of the current market for Contemporary Art Glass in both the gallery and auction arena, while learning the nuances between the two. A question and answer session will follow.
Marissa Hershon, Curator, Ca’ d’Zan and Decorative Arts, The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
Sharon Karmazin, Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer; Founder, Karma Foundation, Good Karma Productions
Suzanne Perrault, Partner, Rago Wright LLC
Laurel Porcelli, AAA, Founder, Principal Appraiser, Artisan Advisory Group, Moderator
1 CE Credit
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment