Appraisal Writing Workshop
Wednesday, Jul 12 - Thursday, Jul 20, 2023
July 12, 13, 19, and 20, 2023 | 4-6:30pm EST each day / 1-3:30pm PT each day | Online
Course Registration $350.00 Associates, Candidates, and Members
Appraisal writing is the core of the appraisal profession. This class will teach you how to approach, construct, and develop different types of written appraisal reports for different purposes. You will learn the fundamentals of writing insurance, damage and loss, estate, donation, equitable distribution, and inventory appraisals. This course includes a digital textbook as well as feedback on a final assignment. Each session meets for four two and-a-half classes for a total of ten classroom hours. Attendance at all four meetings and completion of the final assignment are required for credit.
Sharon Chrust, AAA and Kathy Rosenblatt, AAA
$350 for Candidates for Accredited or Certified Membership, Associate Candidates, and current Members. This course is not open to non-members.
Attendees must have access to a computer with a microphone, speakers, and a strong Internet connection. Earbuds, a headset, or other similar audio device are strongly recommended.
Changes or cancellations to your registration must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of your course. Changes within 5 days are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Candidates who don't complete the final assignment will not be awarded credit for the course. This is a required course for admission to the Appraisers Association of America. Final Assignments are due promptly upon the due date.
- Wednesday, Apr 12, 2023 17th Annual Award Luncheon
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art