Social Media for Appraisers Part II - On Demand
Course Registration $25.00 Members
As a continuation from their previous webinar, Alaina will walkthrough a social media post from inception to clicking publish. This will include graphic design for all platforms, tagging and utilizing the tools of LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook to ensure maximum audience reach.
This a beginners-level webinar.
This is a recording of a webinar previously held live on March 8, 2023.
1 CE Credit
Alaina Boukedes (she/they) is the Communications Coordinator at the Appraiser's Association. Alaina responds to all general inquiries made to the Association, including the many appraiser referral requests. In addition, she designs and creates all marketing materials for our emails, promotional outreach, and social media. Alaina also manages the website. She graduated in 2017 from the Medill School of Journalism with her Master's after studying undergraduate Journalism at The University of Alabama. Since then she’s worked in film and television, moving into the art world via The Museum of Modern Art. She’s a writer by trade, but enjoys textile arts and reading in her free time. You can probably find them in one of the many beautiful public libraries around the city when they’re not in the office.
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Artists in Exile Women Surrealists in Mexico
- On Demand Contemporary Western Art
- On Demand Fifty shades of Grade: The Past, Present and Future of Professional Assessment
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - The Art Market After Covid 19 A Radical Break?
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Recent Developments in the Art Market
- On Demand Of Value 2021 National Conference - Perspectives on the Furniture and Decorative Arts Market