Summer Intensive Course
CASP Summer 2023 is a 4-week intensive session, which will start on Wednesday, July 5, 2023, and run through the end of the month. Students will meet five days a week, Monday through Friday, in New York City from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm EST. Training is comprised of instruction taught by credentialed members of the Appraisers Association and other experts in their area of specialization. The program contains all the essential information you need to become an appraiser and it fulfills the 120 hours of Qualifying Education set by The Appraisal Foundation. Should the number of COVID-19 cases rise in New York City, in-person classes will be transitioned to remote classes.
- Sample In-Person Summer Schedule
- Sample Course Descriptions (Summer 2021)
- Comprehensive Appraisal Studies Program FAQs
- Students can be of any age and are required to have an undergraduate degree.
- This summer intensive program provides an exclusive educational pathway to become an Accredited Member of the Appraisers Association (Upon completion, a candidate is immediately eligible for membership at the Associate Candidate level).
- Credits from other appraisal programs are not transferable.
Admissions Deadline and Notification
Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until the program reaches capacity. Priority is given to candidates that apply on or before May 1, 2023. We will continue to evaluate applicants until the program reaches capacity. Space is limited. We encourage you to apply early.
Your application must include:
- Completed application form
- Current resume listing all academic credentials, all professional certificates, credentials or licenses with dates
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
Registration is currently closed. Applications for the summer session will reopen in January 2024.
For more information about CASP and what the program can do for you, please contact Yasemin Yeldener, Professional Studies Administrator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 212-889-5404, ext. 10.